Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random Thoughts-2



(My Random Thoughts-1 was something like This..!! and this post is Inspired by the same !! )

2013 and no blog posts???? bad!!! isn't it??? 

Honestly have written a lot but haven't yet published..many reasons for that..!! 

Jaane bhi do !!  

Here I am again talking to you people..!! 

Yes!! a lotttt to write...a lott to share..and say...and sometimes I don't get a proper blog post for each of my thoughts..so here I go.. accumulating the happenings in my life!! 

  • While I am writing this...I am no more having the 'single' status and yes!! I am happily 'Engaged' to the most caring and loving person !! feels great!! and top of the world !! ( A 'public' confession time ;) :) ) 
  • The last whole month went in a blink giving me memories for life time and ofcorse a new family for life time..It is the most awesome feeling when people accept you as in 'YOU' and shower their unconditional love all time.
  • Many friends are curious about how & when I said 'Yes' to him --> for them a new blog post -having the story is 'coming soon' !! But yes! it is the 'lovely' arranged marriage story, where the best and super duper great part is our parents are happy and infect more enthu :) 
  • Since the day everything got fixed(exactly before one month)  , I am kind of always happy and smiling and perhaps not finding proper words while writing. but it's okay!...you people can imagine me with 1000W ear-to-ear smile :) 
  • Yes, there are major changes in personal life and so for a time being my professional life is on hold -it seems! Never mind ! I am happy I just completed 3 years in this job ..and The Sun God has been blessing me since then ! 
  • This job has made me more aware of the professional world , I have learnt a lot and m happy to be part of this Solar industry ! :) 
  • There are so many things on which I want to write and I will , and at least 20 unpublished draft- blog posts  are going to come one by one on the blog !!! 
  • I felt sooooo great to hear all the reactions from my friends when I said them the news and which even made me emotional at times - it is so wonderful to have them. 
  • I want to meet my friends now , want to party and ofcorse want to visit cousins at Mumbai...I always believe that joy and happiness gets double if you share with right people ..!! 
  • A lottts nd lottss of shopping is on way too!! 
  • Want to travel some places here in India before I shift to the new time zone! 
  • And I am very happy as I am going to meet my foi, didi nd some friends soon !! 
  • Eager to hear news from some of my best friends about their personal lives - my wishes are always there!!  
  • Visits to my schools  , college and some of the most important people is on the must-do list.
  • At the end, yes!! I am happy !! and saying touchwood ! :)  ( Sometimes you do become superstitious ;) ) 
Ahh!! so lots of non sequential thoughts ...!!  and just got to know this is my 50th Blog-post !! :) 



8 comments:

  1. Nice one bhabhi!!!! all the feelings combined into one blog post. nostalgia, excitement, nervousness, happiness!! its beautiful really! huge fan of yours :) keep writing. all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hena :) yess!! it's a mix-bag of emotion post !! :) ..you keep motivating me always...haha...thanks again !!!!

      Delete
  2. Good work Smruti..Keep it Up..Again and again i want to congratulate you as i can feel happiness in your words in all the posts and messages..And you have so many places to visit in new time zone shift so you better come soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohoo!!! Thanks Bhumiii!!!
      Yes!! I have a lottttt many places to visit in new time zone;) ...super eager for that :) see you soon ..first in India..and then there :)
      School-Reunion days are coming soon!!

      Delete
  3. hahaha... Smrutiiiiiiiiii... Smruti Gandhi at her romantic/emotional best !!!!!!! :) You better start singing the song "Up on Cloud number nine" !!!! Such a cute post !!! Keep smiling always !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha....song!!!??? me???
      Plss plss sing a song with guitar..just like you did in Satyam....and send me the video :D :D
      plssssssss!!!!!! :D

      Delete
  4. I am also waiting to see places with you guys :) so come here soon !!!

    as usual cute post

    Keep smiling my dearest sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much didu.. :) and yupp....meeting sooooooon!!!

      Delete