Saturday, June 22, 2013

Par Bande Achhe Hai !!!


I seriously feel that advertisements are the most creative type of media !

30 seconds or 60 seconds and you reach to people's mind !!

Crisp- Smart-Witty - yet stick to the product/service and yeah!!! You 'buy' a consumer !!

I remember watching The Ad Made Show on some channel while I was studying and also in my engineering days I took Marketing as an optional subject - just to know the Branding and Advertising world which fascinates me a lot!

Be it be the 'Taste of India' or that iconic "cricket match- victory dance" Cadbury advertisement or that 'Dar k aage Jeet hai" concept or that thematic song played on Piano in Titan Ad -every advertisement has its own impact !!


The Creative mind rules the consumer mind- knows it very well and create a space inside it !!


The tagline - brand logo-the title track - a theme music- sometimes just a word like 'Aha!!!' in Pepsi ad ...becomes synonyme to the brands/products !!

Sometimes a brand like Amul creates its own mark with print ads touching current topics in a utterly-butterly way!!

There are n-numbers of good advertisements which have made me smile but havnt got a chance to penned down them all...

Just thought of starting it with this new advertisement of ICICI...

Had this blog been written 8-9 days back , I would have written something different like -hope to have such a caring person in my life or this is how a life partner should be or whatever !!


But now, things have changed and yes ! after getting that 'right' person , today I can very well relate to the advertisement and at every second I smile while watching !!


Yes! people do affect your life , they come , they stay and they make their own space in your life and sometimes they just become inseparable part of your life!!


They make a lot of difference in your life , no matter they say "I care for you" in words or not , their unconditional care encapsulates your life.


At the end of the advertisement they say " Jo Zimmedari Nibhate hai wo jatate nai " - Which is true...but it's an added smile-spreading thing that you come to know about how that person cares for you!! 

You feel blessed being loved and cared and at the same time the other person feels great too "when they know- that you know"!! 

I treasure people and I value them ..so that is little unlike to the wives shown in the ad , but still the advertisement really makes me smile :)


08 05 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment