Friday, January 30, 2009

What a movie!!!!

It has been a long time I have used keyboard so hard in sync with my mind to scribble something..
When many things are happening in life or nothing..in both the cases I would not prefer to write…so is to relax my mind..So far, so many topics have taken a quick ride through my mind but Lazy me…

But yeah today(14th Jan 2009) is a special day indeed..1st because for the first time in 22 years it happened that I have not touched single "patang" on Uttrayan..2nd I missed the chance to see Sachin Tendulkar because of project-deadlines-again a laziness of waking up at 7 on holiday..3rd I saw one incredible movie..

Leaving first 2 reasons behind lets jump to the 3rd reason..
The movie which has impressed me a lot is the Golden globe awards winner..Oscar and Grammy nominated and expected to win there as well..the movie in which luck-magic along with simplicity and innocence rolled through out,the movie in which reality blended with music and "tamasha" was shown beautifully..the movie with its Foreign touch was so Indian..the movie in which you will find a real rare essence of love that's caring without expressing much is shown wonderfully..the movie which forces you to think about ground realities of people living BPL..the movie which proves you neither need to be PhD holder nor need not to be from an extra-ordinary background to be the genius..It' just your passion, observations and presence of mind which drive you to the top..yes the movie based on just a single reality show called "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" but still makes you to bite your nails at many instances with eagerness and anxiety …and finally at the end makes you smile ..


Yeah I am talking about Danny Boyle's "Slumdog Millionaire'..

An outstanding movie with a totally different story line up, excellent music score, brilliant acting and perfect master direction…all in one gives you one marvelous outcome on a celluloid..
In the movie there is a splendid screen play of 3 phases -childhood, teen-age, and just out of the teen-age..and all the characters bang on screen with their appearance and acting.. The actors really snatched away all the attention on screen..which is again a magic of off-screen crew..and also many extreme emotions play hide seek while you are sailing with the story.. and You seriously laugh-smile-scream with them when they perform their best..
I wont go into detail of story as it’s impossible to convert a real brilliant conversion to back to its original state..that is because the movie is based on a novel..and it’s not possible to write a story in words again .


The very first thing that strike my mind is how can a spark comes to one’s mind and words start flowing on paper..and then how one can portray those words on 3D imagination..!!??

Hats off to the writer and director both..
In short simply can say that the movie touched my mind..

Do watch the great Art-creativity mixture on screen for sure..



3 comments:

  1. I have heard a lotz about slums in Mumbai. But after this movie I can imagine what a hell like life people are living over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Writing I must say.. Well expressed art. As far as your write up goes I have never had any doubt. Its really nice.

    ReplyDelete