Saturday, September 24, 2011

Some Treasured Memories

If you are a Gujju then you must be knowing that 'The Saaf-Safaai of home' time has begun as Navratri is approaching..
Today while re-arranging things in my cupboards as alwayz found lot many treasured memories which push me back into the time ...
I alwayz knew I have kept all such small little memories nicely ..but still I alwayz feel same joy (read sento-zone) as and when I see them ..no matter how many time ...
There were files where I have nicely arranged all my Speeches from school time ...while flipping the pages ; the school...stage..podium ..my badge with 'School Leader' embossed on it...flag march.. everything came into mind ..along with those times where I used to have stage fear (strange!! but true) ...

Then the glorious 4 years of Nirma and enormous preserved memories from printouts of presentations ..some banners and schedules of Vidyut Adbhutam ...news paper articles with photos of our group ...broken multimeters and circuit parts ...
all took me back to those 'D' block ...EE days filled with so much laughter riots :)

I also found some paper cuttings and Business Todays featuring Satyam as Top rank-4 IT company status ...which I have collected after getting placement ....I dint wanted to do that but yes sadly I trash those cuttings today..

Never the less I cant deny the fact that Satyam and Hyderabad have given me memories of life time and which I am never going to forget ....I will cherish each and every moment spent there with people who are so close to me :)

I also found one album in which I have collected all small little memories of Hyderabad ...and I am not going to describe in words that how I felt ....
=============

In all the day was tiring but yet brought all those preserved memories alive in mind ...with smile on face and emotions in eyes ....

Chalo c u all ... lot many things to put at right place..before I get scolding from mummy ;)

4 comments:

  1. @vivek
    :) thanks to pogo-giri as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey smruti !!!!!! really miss those days,...
    now i feel nostalgic reading this.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pranshu
    :)
    got d news paper article featuring Mr.Pranshu for new kinda electric motor s/w.
    remember ?? :P ;)

    ReplyDelete