Friday, June 4, 2010

That's Me...Smruti!!

Some Q-A about myself ...It's a tagged tradition of MoTA parivaar..thought to share over here also..
Ahha!! After VPP and resigning from satyam..have been preparing a lot for interviews…and see I am giving another HR interview … I am imagining whole MoTA parivar is in panel and staring..when she will start the answers…okie okie…Here they are….
1. What is your passion?
I am passionate about this beautiful life.. I like to be happy and I want people around me also be happy and enjoy…And other passion includes my work in field of green-energy …
2. Cinema and Politics?

Cinema :- yess like it..a source of entertainment…I like to see those movies specially which has sensible humor and based on friendship (like..DCH,JTYJN,3 Idiots)As far as movie-with a message is concerned ,yeah I do like many of them but it depends on mood If I like them or not..( I am sorry but yes..I am a moody person..if I am in a masti zone..I can’t enjoy hi-fi fundawala movie)
Politics:- I believe there are 3 ‘Nitis’- Krishn-Niti, Vidur-niti , Chankya-niti ..on basis of any one a kingdom is govern.But sadly now I don’t find ‘Niti’ itself…no ethics..just mind game..I am not able to understand ..
3. One good thing you want to happen in India, for people – Long term

To have freedom is not much important but to use freedom wisely that is what the main thing is.I wish all Indians start respecting the motherland and stop saying ‘yaha to aise hi hota hai’,’areyy ye India hai yar..aur kya hoga!!’
4. One good thing you want to happen for yourself – Long term
Happy – mastibhari life for me and my family and friends
5. One good thing you want to happen for yourself – Short term

I still get very emotional sometimes about what all happen in the company and how all my friends are now at different places .I want to take this fact more positively.
6. One good thing you want to happen for this community of bloggers – Long term
All MoTA parivar members achieve their long and short term goals and also keep posting about them along with the schedule of party :-)

7. A frank thing you want to say about one of the bloggers here.
Frankly I respect all the Parivar members and enjoy reading your minds via posts. I have interacted with many people here and I have learned a lot many good things from them. Want to meet all of you soon :-)

8. Flirted?
Naah. Never. I feel it’s a time pass.
9. Loved?
Yep! Loved by family and God and I love them more.
I know you all will be like ‘next question’ as no interesting answers found….;)

10. A country you want to visit?
Want to do world tour and of course want to explore our beautiful India as well.(high demands!!…God..Please Read my post and ans no.10 )
11. Belief in God?
Yes, I am not so religious but am spiritual. I don’t like to worship any living person/guru/sant ,I just believe in the supreme power which gives us life and strength to live.

12. One thing you would surely do for to uplift this unfortunate country?
I want to spread message of energy conservation and energy saving along with that want to research on renewable energy sources.

13. One secret about you.
As such no secrets ,people who are closed to me know each and every bit of my life but yes some things I want to share with MoTa parivar
---->I am over possessive about my family.

---->I have a sixth sense and at times It has helped me and at least has warned me about things to be happen. But majority of the times I have ignored it and then have faced the troubles.
---->I like to do imitation of news readers and tv anchors.
---->I talk to myself when I am alone on my zula (swing)
14. Adventure if any in life…
---->Resigning satyam and after that took decision to join the field of my interest –renewable energy ,denying all IT offers was a biggest step.
---->After 7th Jan we used to have one seminar everyday from HR or PM or someone –saying not to worry and all, projects are in pipeline (which remained there only ) – so during one of those sessions I took the mike and told many things which all used to discuss on coffee points but never conveyed to authorities and after I spoke all my gujju gang members also joined me.After that our group was tagged as rebellion by many.
---->During my Nepal trip –there were bandh going on in Nepal and we were not allowed to enter the border. But we took cycle-rickshaw and visited Lumbini (Birth place of Budhh Bhagwan) which was 25 Kms away and throughout our journey we dint see any person because of fear and also saw 2 blasts on our way. But thankfully we reached safely and enjoyed and came back happily too.
---->I slapped one beggar in Sindhi colony who came to snatch my
purse.

===========================================================================So…that’s all about me..many known things –some unknown things ..

2 comments:

  1. Arre tere Q/A session to Barkha Dutt ki tarah they, mast laga padhne mein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haan yar bahot Q-A tough the...
    itna to kabhi nahi socha tha mere bare me ;)

    ReplyDelete