This is what my mantra towards life is..so may be in this read sometimes you find me scared,sad..but that surely doesnt mean that situations have stolen the smile and positive outlook...
Story is about my mind-state before and after the scam upto 3 months..we were given a lot many lectures during that phase about varios technical and non-technical skills(as we were on bench) and top authorites used to visit us and tried to convince us about the company’s improving situations,we took part in all the support-movement for the company and specially my group used to be in all time positive approach zone (and still it is the unchanged nature of my group-and I am proud about it as that has really helped all of us to think ahead in life with taking learnings from the situations and experiences-good/bad )
This article ,I had written on 7th April 2009..just after the 3 months of scam..I was facing a total different atmosphere in the company after THE day..and was in a high hopes that all will be well..
Now as almost 1 year of this write up is going to get over..I thought to post it here and then I will probably continue this story from the point I had left it..
====================================================
7th April 2009
It’s really shocking for me that I am literally forced by my mind to write on something which I strongly belive is a phase and will surely pass one day…..possibly the force is itself-The Reality..Miss.Reality(What I will call throughout this read)
When I first met or to be precise had an close point blank encounter ..I was in a blank zone..It took time to sink in the thoughts and experiences for me after the real encounter with Ms.Reality here at Hyderabad..Ahh!!! Satyam Hydearabad..
This is the story of my experiences with the real scary..terribly furious and angry Miss..
Wait wait …before your mind starts thinking on something like..”previously Have I ever met reality??..or I was in a imaginary world…??..
Let me clear …It’s always a clear way when everything is going on smoothly and you are in a win-win situation..
But Hey!!! In order to grow as a person you need to pass some deadly (aahh!! Yeah I am exaggerating ;-)) meetings with yes!! Ms.Reality…She will seriously take your super brainstorming session(If you have oneJ) & will lead you with all confusing thoughts..She will try to put “!” or “?” sometimes “??!!” to your smooth clear stream of thoughts..
Destiny was planning my meeting or can say the interview with Miss..Since long (since Dec’08-when the Satyam has taken the lead in all news channels especially in a business bulletin)..But I was not really prepared with my answers and strong will..so I was smartly postponing the meet ..by giving some convincing reasons to myself..[yes! I know I am good at bridging the gap between confusion and satisfaction]
So..for sometime..I thought I have cancelled the face to face meet ..interaction with with Miss..But naah!!She was eagerly waiting to meet me or can say test me on my way..to my first job..
And there she arrived..with a bang!!..though the backstage was silent..her entry shocked the stage like a thunder..I can relate this to the volcano eruption..the deep inside the soil process is going on but you can see –feel the heat only when lava erupts from it..
Anyways coming back to the point..
It was a usual day ..with normal office tasks…date was 7th January 2009..the new year had just begun with zeal and enthusiasm..unknowing about the future and consequences ..and here she arrives..The big bang news came from the company..that the caretaker himself had cheated the company..the name “sat yam” has drastically proven wrong..the money again had ruled the moral/ethics..the evil inside the human has taken a lead role but again lost his power and admitted or surrendered himself but putting Ms.Reality on our way suddenly…the confession of one person became confusions for the rest..
============
Soo..what all happened with my thoughts after that??Did she really scared me?
How long I was in a blank zone??...
If you are really curious about the story ahead ..keep blogging :D..
No comments:
Post a Comment