When I was in Hyderabad ,I used to go at STC..It’s a long journey and you need to cross some villages to reach there..so you find combo of nature and technology along your way.. And while coming back from office ..I used to think about the whole day and usually I used to write my thoughts as a text message draft..And If I am in mood on weekends I used to write it into my diary elaborating the message ; )..Yesterday was just flipping the pages and found these two observations I wrote long back..
That day also I had not written any conclusion and today also I am not judging anything..these are just some of the thoughts ..situations..which we come across in our journey called life..
Here we go… my observations of that day..on my way back to home from STC..
Scene 1: Usual office end timings..perfect corporate outfits..properly combed hairs..hand bag with multiple credit cards ..discount coupons …bills of some hi-fi malls… greeting people ( in spite of cursing them on their back) …pretending that they are the most “cool” ..care free dudes/gals of the town…showing off 2-3 mobiles which they carry..and yeah not to forget the “Tansen” part of their personality..arre!!! the “I-pod” effect ( acting like as if they know all raag-sur-taal)… In short a ‘perfecto scenario’ of a modern life which was the most awaited wish of them..
But wait a minute………
All those stuff are external features of some creatures which we call mankind ooops!!! Urban –modern-knowledgeable breed of the society..but what’s going on in their upper portion of head that’s also an interesting thesis topic..
face with the plastic smile -can measure in ‘centimeters’ …mind in tension of the next day..or “what to do after going home?”..list of “To do’ things…pending tasks… listing the chains of relatives need to be called that day…recalling that whose b’day or wedding date they forget to wish..planning what reasons to be said after calling…
that’s it..the usual day starts with a lot of worries..and ends with them..oh!! of course not to mention every day bank balance gets new green food as well..so only the troubles seems smaller sometimes…but then too cursing destiny for what they won’t have…aiming aimlessly ….
Scene 2: End of the day..cloths smelling ..disheveled hairs..one kaput bag with wage earned that day..walking as if thanking God for the day and enjoying the transition of evening to night…watching the setting sun ..sometimes humming the folk track or some prayers…
Back of the mind thinking about their loved ones waiting for them at home..thinking about what they’ll buy from the li’l amount they earned today…smiling silently with the thought that one of the necessary things they can now afford to buy…and telling one’s self that tomorrow will be another day where they will go for work and will help the family in being happy..
No cursing destiny…accepting the simple normal routine life and smilingly enjoying it aswell…..
Sooo……these are the two observations..extreme one…..!!!
But As I always believe ..at the end of the day what really matters is how much smile you have spread among people.. :)
So don’t worry much If you are not doing the job which you like the most…but atleast try to be happy ..as life is special..and It’s our right to enjoy it..:)
Isn’t it??…
So..Keep smiling..and keep rocking!! :)
SM great writing re , bahutaccha likha hai keeping evry details in mind. Par main tujhe bolunga ki hum V6 jab milte they office mein , starting from Early Morning till we go to our respective homes in evening. Yeh poore scenario ka tera aankho dekha kahani agar tu likh sake , to hamein padhne mein aur bhi maza aayega. Aur small details mein kuch help chahiye to mujhe mail karna , Ok , keep up the good work, aur lets make commercial, agar kuch ban saka humse. I mean tu author ban ja !!!!
ReplyDeleteThink about it
Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:46 PM
ReplyDeleteHey it was a good one....
You know even Pratik gave a compliment to you saying that you are very creative in jotting down your thoughts....Khush thai ja as e jaldi koini tarif na kare ;) hehehehe...
Enjoy dear and do keep writing and smiling as usual...
Regards,
Sarika
@ AD..
ReplyDeletethank u dear
and yeah will try to write about that...
and V6 ko hi sabse pehle padhaungi :)